- Shri Khushaldas J.Mehta kshay Nivaran Hospital Trust is registered by Bombay public Trust Act 1950 having register no F/28. It is also registered by Registration of Society act 1860.
- After DOT came T.B. Hospital patient become extinct and hence converted into General Hospital having facility of various departments viz, Causality, Laboratory, Radiology, Surgery, Medicine ,ENT, Orthopeadic, , Gaynecology, Pediatrics & Opthalmology.
- It was functional 150 seats medical college in 2008 but close by unknown reasons in 2010.
MANAGEMENT VISION: To start Super Specialty Hospital with Medical College.
DENTAL COLLEGE MISSION STATEMENT:
College of Dental Science, Amargadh aspires to –
- Shape the future of dentistry by developing exemplary clinicians, academicians & researchers.
- Improve the oral health care & fulfil the oral health needs of a diverse population.
- Seek innovation in Science, Education & Healthcare delivery.
- Serve as a leader in health education & profession.
DENTAL COLLEGE VISION STATEMENT:
College of Dental Science Amargadh intends to continue to be a leader in Dental education by –
- Providing quality education to create graduates with excellent healthcare delivery skills.
- Fostering an environment for research to create innovative methods of patient care through Continuing Dental Education programs.
- Providing high quality service to students, patients, faculty, staff, alumni & to the public.
- Increasing access to affordable & quality dental care through diverse & community based care.