DEPARTMENT OF ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY
“Maxillofacial surgery” is a term that implies a greater scope of surgical interest.
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is a specialty of dentistry concerned with the diagnosis and surgical treatment of congenital or acquired diseases, dysfunction, defects or injuries of the mouth, jaws, face, neck and adjacent craniofacial regions. The various treatments carried out in the Department of oral and maxillofacial surgery are :-
- Extraction and surgical removal of impacted teeth
- Surgical exposure of the impacted teeth
- Endodontic surgeries
- Traumatic injuries of the maxillofacial region
- Incision and drainage of abscess in the head and neck region
- Management of pathological conditions of the oral mucosa and bone
- Minor surgeries involving the oral cavity and maxillofacial region
- Maxillary sinus and surgeries of the pathologies associated with it
- Facial space infections and its management
- Cysts in the oro facial region and its management
- Temperomandibular joint problems Orthognathic surgery
- Preprosthetic surgeries.
- Dental Implant Placement
- Orthognathic Surgeries
- Tumors in the oro- facial region and its management.
|DR. PANKAJAKSHI BAI K.||VICE PRINCIPAL, PROF. & HEAD|
|DR. JAYENDRA PUROHIT||PROFESSOR|
|DR. PARTH RAVIYA||SR. LECTURER|
- Departmental Clinical Activity:
2.Departmental Academic Activity:
3.Specialized Case treatment :